There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Precision Bass body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Precision Bass includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Alder body with gloss finish
OnePlayer Series split-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup
Master volume and tone controls “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
• Body Material: Alder
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
• Body Shape: Precision Bass®
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
• Neck Shape: Modern "C"
• Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
• Fingerboard Material: Maple
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
• Number of Frets: 20
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
• Position Inlays: Black Dots
• Truss Rod: Standard
• Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
• Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
• Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
• Switching: None
• Configuration: Split Single-Coil
• Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
• Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
• Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
• Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
• Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
• Case/Gig Bag: None
• Included Accessories: None